- Contains more than 2,000 MCQs (with Answers and Reasons).
- Includes ‘Knowledge-based MCQs’ requiring ‘knowledge and comprehension’ and ‘Application-based MCQs’ requiring ‘application and analysis’ as per the pattern of Exam suggested by ICAI vide Announcement dated 11th January, 2019.
- Includes case study based MCQs requiring application of concepts.
- Answers to the MCQs have been given on the same page at the end of the page. This would make it convenient for the students to verify their answers and it would also be helpful in saving time.
- Practicing the MCQs shall prove to be helpful in building strong conceptual clarity as these MCQs shall act as illustrations for explaining the intricate provisions. Reasons have also been along with the answers.
- MCQs in each chapter have been grouped ‘topic-wise’ as well as ‘section-wise’. This would enable the students to select any particular topic(s) / section(s) from any chapter for practicing MCQs.
- A thorough practice of MCQs contained in this book would enable the students to develop expertise in the subject and score well in MCQ portion of 30 marks as well as in remaining portion of 70 marks.
- The Book includes a list (on Page No. I-7 and I-8) containing all such topics / sections as have been excluded vide ICAI’s Announcement dated 24th June, 2019 and a list of such MCQs contained in this Book (alongwith Page Numbers) which have become irrelevant for Exams because of exclusion of topics / sections by ICAI. Incorporates all the Amendments applicable for November, 2019 Exams