Bestword Auditing And Assurance CA IPCC Surbhi Bansal
Bestword Auditing and Assurance CA IPCC Surbhi Bansal
Highlights of the Book
- Specially designed Book for the students appearing in CA Intermediate (IPC) Examinations of
- Written in accordance with the latest syllabus and new pattern of examination including Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) prescribed by ICAI.
- More than 650 MCQs covering all the chapters.
- Tabular and graphic presentation to facilitate easy understanding and learning.
- Presentation of maximum topics in point-wise manner .
- Inclusion of flowcharts and summaries on various topics, including Standards on Auditing.
- Past attempt questions have been added at the end of every chapter.
- Inclusion of more than 100 objective type questions along with their answers.
- Question papers of past 20 CA (PCCIIPCC) examinations have been included.
- The book is concise, yet covers the whole syllabus, making it easy for the students to quickly revise the subject even before the examinations.
- New and revised Standards on Auditing have been included.
- Case studies and mock test papers for the purpose of practice have also been included at the end of the book.
- The book incorporates such provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and Companies (Amendment) Act. 2017 as are applicable for May 2019 exams,
- Introduction to Auditing
- Basic Concept in Audit
- Preparation for an Audit
- Internal Controls
- E.D.P. Audit
- Some Important Accounting Concepts
- Company Audit and Company Auditor
- Company Audit II
- Audit Report
- Special Audits
- Audit of Government Entities
- Guidance Notes
About The Author
CA Surbhi ?Bansal is a fellow member of ICAI. She has been a consistent topper, who also stood first in all the three years of college at graduation level. She got All?India 5th Rank in her CA foundation Examination. She was placed at the merit list of ICAI at CA Intermediate Level as well. She has been awarded the PN Shah Prize for being ‘best lady candidate of India’ by ICAI. She cleared both groups of CA final in, first attempt at the age of 21. Afterwards, she cleared various exams conducted by?NSE and MCX with distinction. She is a renowned faculty for Audit