- The Companies Act, 2013 has been comprehensively covered including the provisions o/the Companies Act, 2013 along with Relevant Rules, Notifications and Circulars.
- Amendments made by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015 and Notifications issued by MCA on 5th June, 2015 (vide G.S.R. 463(E), 464(E), 465(E) and 466(E» have also been included in this Edition as these have been made applicable for November 2018 Exams.
- also been included in this Edition as these are applicable for May 2018, Exams. ,
- Answers to the Practical Problems asked in the Past Exams have been given as per the provisions applicable for November 2018 Exams.
- Full coloured Photos have been used in all the 5 Chapters of ‘General Communication’. Keywords in these 5 Chapters have been highlighted by using the Red Colour. In all the Chapters of Business Ethics, Photographs have been included.
- In all the chapters of ‘Ethics and Communication ‘, simplified language and short sentences have been used and Keywords have been highlighted by making them ‘Bold Italics’.
- The simplified language used in this Book would make the study simple and interesting. The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would help the students in building strong conceptual clarity