Special features of this book include –
- Full coverage of Examination Syllabus.
- A Lucid presentation of all relevant concepts, with Supportive Derivations, Graphs and Diagrams wherever required.
- About 400 Illustrations, illustrating the working procedures for various problem types.
- About 3700 Objective Type Questions and Answers, to help the student test his knowledge in the various segments, in examination simulated conditions.
- “Additional Questions” which is a mixture of the various question types has been provided at the end of the Chapter. The same may be attempted by the students as a revision, after attempting the MCQ segment.