- Fresh new topics covered include:
- A new chapter devoted to the protection of intellectual property rights over the internet.
- A new chapter on Internet Banking which addresses challenges faced by the banking industry such as phishing, vishing, smurfing, etc.
- A new chapter on Cloud Computing which is envisioned as the next generation architecture of IT enterprise.
- Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008 has been thoroughly analysed and discussed in the light of recent observations of the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
- Highlights the common principles which are used globally to regulate use of the net and compares it with the Indian scenario.
- All statutory law and case law developments have been updated.
- Other topics covered include Legal Liability in Cyberspace, Electronic Signatures and Crime, Information Technology Act, 2000, and SMS spoofing.