- It is the most comprehensive and up-to-date work on the subject.
- This unique work is highly acclaimed among the medical, pharmaceutical as well as legal fraternity for its practical and vibrant approach.
- Brief and coherent case-law notes have been provided under important sections.
- New case-law notes have been added, especially under Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940.
- The Appendices provide several allied and useful statutes.
- A very detailed subject index and product index facilitate quick and easy search.
- An updated chapter by Dr Elizabeth Verkey on ‘Pharmaceuticals and Patents’ gives an insight into the new Patent law and how it regulates pharmaceuticals.