The book is designed to provide guidelines and information regarding facilities available to individuals under FEMA. The book covers the following areas:
- Introduction to Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999
- Foreign Currency Accounts For Residents
- Foreign Currency Account for Non – residents
- Borrowing by non – resident Indian Individuals
- Compliance / non – compliance with provisions of FEMA 1999
The book incorporates the latest guidelines of Reserve Bank of India on the subject
The book will be useful to the bank personnel – dealing with foreign exchange and NRI segment – besides academicians.