- A peerless and admired reference work on the Constitution of India
- Quoted as reference in numerous Supreme Court judgments, as well as, over 100 High Court judgments dating back to 1958
- Breaks down the complexities of the lengthiest constitution in the world with its comprehensive yet lucid approach
- Contains critical analysis of important judgments and recent legislative developments
- An essential aid for judges, lawyers, professionals, research scholars, academicians, policy makers, governance authorities, students, and all those interested in understanding Constitutional law in India.