The book has the following unique features:
- More than 5000 MCQs spread over Ten Sub-Books covering 62 Chapters in au methodical and logical manner as per the weight age given in the syllabus for the Limited Insolvency Examination.
- MCQs comprehensively covering both the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code,u 2016 and the notified Rules and Regulations as per the syllabus for the Examination to be taken from 1st
- January, 2018. Decisions of the NCLT, NCLAT, High Court and Supreme Court dissected as per the facts, issues deliberated and judgments given.
- Transactional analysis for both Corporate and Individualsu & Partnership Firms to facilitate practical application of knowledge gained.
- MCQs based on law and practical aspects, facilitating conceptual clarity.
- Mock Tests for revision and reinforcing the learning.
- Use of simple language for ease of understanding.
- This huge bank of multiple-choice questions will facilitate aspirants of Limitedu Insolvency Examination to gain knowledge and confidence and crack the Exam with the Best score